Generate HTTP credentials in Gerrit
In order for BluBracket to access information on the Gerrit code review host, HTTP credentials must be generated.
Generating HTTP credentials
- Once signed in to Gerrit, click the icon in the upper-right hand corner to see the settings dropdown.
- Scroll down to the HTTP credentials section of the user settings page.
- Click “Generate New Password” for the new HTTP credentials.
Entering username and HTTP credentials
A username and HTTP credentials are necessary for BluBracket to access the Gerrit code review host.
- See the username in the profile section of the user settings page.
- After generating the HTTP credentials and taking note of the username, enter them into BluBracket.